Sea Chest Inspection
The method is proprietary and accepted by class companies
Seachests on FPSOs, ship and floating rigs are inspected from the inside of the vessel, using custom equipment for access.
This inspection method is self developed, and Dacon Services has received good feedback from doing seachest inspections over 15 years. The method is sertified by DNV GL and Bureau Veritas.
Some key points that show the benefits of this type of inspection
- DNV GL Certified method
- Cost efficient
- Inspection carried out during normal operations
- No need for drydock
- No need for divers
- Quick and reliable hull structure classing
We have been doing this type of inspection for several years, and have a lot of returning customers.
– FPSO Jotun A/ Balder – ExxonMobil
– FPSO Petrojarl 1 /Foinaven/ Banff – Teekay
– FPSO Njord B – Statoil
– FPSO Varg – PGS
– FPSO Sendje Ceiba – Amerada Hess
– FPSO GP3 – Maersk
– FPSO Skarv – BP
– FPSO West Venture – Seadrill